Re: [oletrucks] glass problems

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] glass problems
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:45:10 -0700
You can get this glass from many of the mail order houses like Chevy Duty,
Brothers etc.  You can also get the glass cut locally at auto glass shops.
It is special laminated glass that comes in clear or tinted.  It was cheaper
for me to have it cut locally.  I saved on the shipping and glass cost.  My
best price locally was $11 per square foot.  They did not charge me to cut
it or sand the edges.

Stephen
'50 Suburban
'58 Fleetside