Re: [oletrucks] Parking Brake Hookup Mods

To: "Steve Wilson" <steve@crossroads.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking Brake Hookup Mods
From: "Carlos F. Madero" <amigos@esn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 99 19:15:07 PDT
Steve,
I have two suggestions for hooking up your emergency brake cable to the 10-bolt
rear axle;  About four years ago I found a guy (through Hemming's) that custom
makes cables  "Brake cables by George" (717/273-9502).  He made my cables for
about 30 dls each.  By the way, the measurements I gave him were 40" overall
cable length, 28.5" casing length.
Since then, I remember seeing one advertisement in a magazine for ready-made
cables, and I believe the company was Gennie Shifter (626/337-2536).

Best wishes,

Carlos Madero
'53 1/2 ton