RE: [oletrucks] Parking Brake Hookup Mods

To: "'Grant Galbraith'" <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Parking Brake Hookup Mods
From: Steve Wilson <steve@crossroads.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:00:00 -0500
Grant,

Replacing the bolt on plates with brazed push type connectors sounds like it
should work. It's too bad a cable has to be made to adapt the parking brake
connections on these 10 bolt chevy rear ends. There must be some way to
adapt the 10 bolt rear end parking brake without having to make a cable, but
I don't know of one. What you did sounds like the best option I've heard so
far.

Thanks,

steve
51 3100