Re: [oletrucks] welding/cab corners

To: PERCULA25@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] welding/cab corners
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:06:47 -0400
Mig welding is pretty easy to get the hang of. You could practice on scrap until
you sure you're ready. I know many people prefer Miller welders and wouldn't
consider anything else but I found them more expensive than what I wanted to
pay.
I bought a Lincoln and it has worked flawlessly for 4 years. I have a friend
that
brings me stuff to weld because neither one of us like the way his bargain
welder
works. I would recommend the gas set up rather than flux core. If all you have
is
two cab corners you might consider paying someone to do it but it's possible you
might find many more spots that need welding as you go.

Grant 50 3100