Re: [oletrucks] brake mystery

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <edngael@open.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake mystery
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:40:53 -0700
This is probably a really l--o--n--g shot, but are your rear wheel bearing
seals leaking?  I have had two trucks that have had similar symptoms when
the seals started dumping 90W onto the brake shoes.  They worked (felt like
they worked) when cold, but would get very grabby when used for any length
of time.  Just my .02$ worth. ;^)

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco