[oletrucks] Anyone need a 48 to 51 w/52 supplement TSM for AD truck?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone need a 48 to 51 w/52 supplement TSM for AD truck?
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:43:24 EDT
        I have a used Chevrolet shop manual I don't need, as I own a TF
truck, so I'm putting it up for sale. To see a picture of the front cover, go
to:

http://members.aol.com/gremlingt/48to51tsm.jpg

The book is in very good condition, with only a few grease smudges on the
page edges. The front cover has a small tear in the upper left corner near
the binder. There is no writing inside the manual anywhere that I can see,
and all the pages are clean, with just a few tiny dog-earred page corners. A
nice item to have. It also has an integral '52 Supplement of 18 pages,more or
less ,in the back of the manual.
        Contact me off list, and I'll accept the highest bid over $10 from
anyone who emails me no later than Sunday midnite EST ( Virginia, USA ) This
will be a one-shot deal, no Ebay constant bidding. Buyer to pay shipping
costs. You can bid more than once, and I'll take your highest bid. I'll be
out of town after Saturday morning, and may not log in anymore from the time
this message hits the Oletrucks list until Sunday nite or Monday nite. I'll
check my emails Monday nite, and take the highest bidder and contact that
person afterwards. Hope this is acceptable to the List.  Send E-mail bids to:

        Gremlingt@aol.com
        Re: 48 / 51 TSM bid

Thanks, Jerry Casper
Fairfax, VA

Needs the money to continue resto on the '55-2 Suburban
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/7167