Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] intake manifold paint
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:59:19 -0400
Unless you live near one of their locations, its a mail order deal. The
process is used by several franchises under the name JetHot, HPC and others,
they usually have a big ad in Street Rodder but I can't seem to locate it in
the current issue. I recently saw some work by a new place in Ocala FL - a
one hour drive - that looks real good, so that's where I am taking mine.
I've never been comfortable mailing stuff off to be refinished. A full
report will follow....

Jack / Winter Park FL