[oletrucks] Window fuzzies

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Window fuzzies
From: AKAMF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:57:29 EDT
Hi truckers
I've been pulling my hair out trying to get those window, anti rattle fuzzies
that go horizontally in the doors on both sides of the roll up windows.
(55/2nd)  I've bought 2 sets over the last couple years and I can't get any
of them in. They have green, round clips on them with a slit in the middle of
each clip. (--)  They WILL NOT go eaisily into the holes in the door.  When I
do get them forced into the hole they literlly fall out when I roll up or
down the window.  I even put another slit in the clip with no help. Luckily
there is one original still holding solid on each door, but I'd really like
to replace them.  This weekend I removed the entire window assembly to get a
good grip on the fuzzies,  but ending up putting it all back together without
the fuzzie.
Any ideas????? Maybe sombody sells different ones with better clips.

Brian
akamf@aol.com