Re: [oletrucks] Lost key help! - not OLETRUCK!

To: "Rob J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lost key help! - not OLETRUCK!
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:12:24 -0500
Rob,

A couple of ideas.

If the car is 1970, I would suggest putting a new ignition lock in it.  Get
get it from you auto parts store.  At that age, it might go out at a later
date.  My 1976 El Camino cost about $ 8.00 if I remember correctly.

Get one from the junk yard.  This lets you practice on removing it before
tackling your own car.

Good Luck,

David Edwards
`954 3100 5 Window