Re: [oletrucks] Runnig Hot

To: "David" <David@gardener.com>, "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Runnig Hot
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:50:36 -0400
Gentlemen,
I've used WaterWetter (Available at Pep Boys) in my MG Midget with good
results.  I was doing a swap of fluids this year and pep boys was out so I
stopped at a NAPA dealer.  He had a product (I think it was called SILCO)
that was supposed to be compatible with all antifreeze  and it was 1/2 the
price of Water Wetter, its in the MG now and seems to keep the temperatures
in check.  Water Wetter $7.  SILCO $4  worth the investment if you're
running in the heat we've been having.
Dick
59 Apache - 1 ton Chief