[oletrucks] Runnig Hot

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Runnig Hot
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 15:32:41 -0400
Seems like I have lot's of questions since I got my truck back on the
road. I did some highway driving today in 100 degree heat and noticed
the truck ran about 200 and still creeping up  up a little after about a
half hour at highway speed. Got off the highway and it went back to
185/190. I run a 180 thermostat. When you shut it down or sit stopped it
goes to 212 but doesn't boil over. Are these temps normal in this
weather?

TIA

Grant 50 3100