Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Article

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Article
From: wayne osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:36:07 -0400
I keep all back issues and did not find any reference to Part 2 of this
article, looked at feb through present. After looking at the article
it looks as if it is a complete article--note that the install for for
67-72 pickups, but the basics are still the same.
Sorry but the part 2 aint there.....wayne