Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Article

To: "wayne osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Article
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:46:17 -0500
Wayne,

I want to thank you very much for looking for the article for me.

I reread the article and it is titled Part 1.  And at the end of the article
they talked about Part 2 next month.

I guess magazine publishing of Part 2 is like software vaporware.  So, I
will have to wait and wait and wait.

Thanks again,

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window Deluxe