[oletrucks] web page/overdrive ?'s

To: miq@teleport.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] web page/overdrive ?'s
From: mytruck@hehe.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:18:22 -0600
MIQ: Nice page.  Good pictures.  Explain to me the dual exhaust system on a
235
if you can.
ALL: I have a 59 short step with original engine.  I was lucky, found it in
agarage where it had been sitting doing nothing since 72.  THe only
modifications are the ones I have done with my limited knowledge.  I added
electronic ignition, an electric fuel pump, and an rpm gauge.  Am thinking
on eventually some sort of overdrive system to help with highway speed
without losing power in low gear.  If anyone has any tips, on that let me
know.  I would like to keep the column shift, but do not know how possible
that is.

Thanks, this list is great.

David (tex) Carr

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com