Re: [oletrucks] 1953 stepside vs 1953 factory stake bed

To: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1953 stepside vs 1953 factory stake bed
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:27:17 -0400
Ken, first of all, let me say what a great thing it is that you and your son
are working on your truck together.  I have two boys (24 and 19) who don't
have much interest at all in my old '47...even though I absolutely love it.
What a great thing to share with your son!

I have listed my 2 cents worth down below under each of your questions.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100