[oletrucks] T5 Trans in 52 Chev 1300

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] T5 Trans in 52 Chev 1300
From: "Mac Kinghorn" <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:16:25 -0400
HI Guys.

Just a quick question regarding the T5 install.  I have recently acquired a
T5 out of a 1985 Blazer in really good condition for a paltry $250.00 (Can)
and want to put this into my 52 Chev with 216 motor.  What is involved with
mounting it, cross member, shifter and shifter access hole.  I have already
converted to an open drive shaft and am currently using a 3 speed trans out
of a 55 Chev sedan.  Any input that you may be able to provide regarding the
install or things to watch out for would be appreciated.

Keep on Truckin
Mac