Re: [oletrucks] T5 Trans in 52 Chev 1300

To: Mac Kinghorn <kinghorn@granite.mb.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T5 Trans in 52 Chev 1300
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:28:33 -0400
Mac,
   The first thing you need to do is to get a tail shaft housing from the S-10
variant of the T-5. This will locate the shifter about 8 inches behind the stock
4 speed location. The other T-5 variants  will locate your shifter somewhere in
the bench seat. I can forward my  previous post on the specifics of installing
one if you'd like.

Grant 50 3100