[oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo

To: tgreatestt@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:28:19 -0600

It seems to me that lately we are getting a lot of advertisements for eBay, they
all seem to begin

"I saw this item for sale at eBay,the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested."

Are these valued by others? I am kind of tired of them.  I know where e-bay is
and I can do a search.

What are your thoughts?

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com