Re: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo
From: tenisguy@gte.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:03:32 -0400
The messages say "I saw this item for sale at eBay..." because the
senders are using the "mail this auction to a friend" feature and
sending to the list.  I, for one, really appreciate the items that list
members bring to everyone's attention.  If if doesn't apply to me, I
just delete it.  I find this much easier than doing a search for
myself.  I don't always have the time to do a search and sort through
the hundreds of unrelated items that come up with the keywords "chevy
truck," for instance.  Maybe I need to search with more descriptive
keywords, but I've found a lot of things that I didn't even know I
wanted or needed until they were brought to my attention by some of the
thoughtful members of this list.

Mark Mintmier
50 3100 (in parts)
52 3100 (for parts)