Re: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo

To: jelerath@us.ibm.com, TGreatestt@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] e-bay advertisements...boooo
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:31:07 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/99 3:49:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jelerath@us.ibm.com writes:

<<

 It seems to me that lately we are getting a lot of advertisements for eBay,
they
 all seem to begin

 "I saw this item for sale at eBay,the world's largest personal trading
 community, and thought that you might be interested."

 Are these valued by others? I am kind of tired of them.  I know where e-bay
is
 and I can do a search.

 What are your thoughts?

 Jon Elerath
 jelerath@us.ibm.com >>

  Doesn't bother me any, if I see a header I don't like, I just delete the
message.

  Mike