[oletrucks] Sept Chevy High Performance--Small blocks and 4 sp auto's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sept Chevy High Performance--Small blocks and 4 sp auto's
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:46:07 EDT
I just got my copy of the Sept Chevy High Performance mag.  It has tech
articles worth checking into on:

1--What you can do cheaply with the "small" small blocks to get better hp and
gas mileage.  While mentioning the 262, 265, 267, they chose to focus on the
283, 305, 307, and 327.

2--Also had an article on the base/budget GM crate 350 engine--performance,
suggestions on how to use it, etc.  This is the one I picked. . .I'm still
hoping I made a good decision as it's already bought, paid for, and sitting
in the shop.

3--Last article was on putting 700R4 or 2004R 4-speed autos in whatever.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
66 Corvair Monza
86 Silverado pickup