[oletrucks] Suburban parts R&D request

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban parts R&D request
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:02:03 EDT
After looking for about 2 years, I still don't have a lead on a license
plate/license plate light/tail light fixture that was used on the AD and TF
Suburbans with tail gates.  This is the fixture that swings down when the
tail gate is open so that the license plate can still be seen if driving down
the road with the tail gate open.  Any that I have come across weren't for
sale unless I bought the whole truck or whole AD tailgate assembly.  This
tail light assembly is very different from the one used on panels and
Suburbans with barn doors.

>From any of the AD or TF Suburban with tail gate owners out there, I would
like to request pictures showing as much detail of the tail light assembly as
possible and for really wishful thinking, I'd like exploded parts photos and
sketches of the parts.  If I have to, I guess I can build something that will
work and will look reasonably close.

If anyone is willing to do some photos or sketches for me, please ping me
off-list.

Thanks much in advance,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban