Re: [oletrucks] Old Catalog

To: "Bob Fischer" <bfischer@utm.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Catalog
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:04:19 -0400
Bob, the current Jim Carter's catalog has two pages in the front describing
the small differences between the different years of AD trucks.  The
Obsolete Chevrolet catalog has a page describing how to identify the AD
years by serial number.  The Heavy Chevy also has a page devoted to the
differences in AD model years.  I have about 12 different catalogs, but none
have anything on installing a subframe.  Could be that the catalog you saw
had the subframe article in it as a one-time thing.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100