Re: [oletrucks] Radiators and Rochesters

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiators and Rochesters
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:09:47 -0500
I have always been told that the old V cells are hard to repair when they
start to leak (although mine is the original, 50 year old one & doesn't leak
yet).  Why are tube & fin radiators used in all current car designs if they
are so bad (or is it just the repro's made for old trucks?)?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX