Re: [oletrucks] Old Catalog

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Catalog
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:19:34 -0700
WOW - you guys are quick!  I went to Chevy Duty and (for a limited time)
filled out the form for a FREE catalog.
Thanks guys..

>> Several years ago I received a catalog from one of the popular Chevy truck
>> parts suppliers. Inside the fornt I recall was a page or more devoted to the
>> little differences between the years, and also a section dealing with
>> installing a sub-frame.
>> I loaned it to someone, can't remember who, and I would like to get
>> another, but don't recall the company.
>>
>> Anyone recall which supplier this might be?
>
>I believe that would be the Chevy Duty catalog. They have a website,
>www.chevyduty.com

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net