[oletrucks] { 55-57 TF trucks }[ magazine article ] Collectible Automobi

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] { 55-57 TF trucks }[ magazine article ] Collectible Automobile
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:01:50 EDT
   I was visiting the local book/magazine store, checking on the new
stuff,and happened to check out the new issue of Collectible Automobile. It's
$6.95, dated Oct. '99, and has a nice article on the '55 thru 57 chevy trucks
( with 14 pages, and includes some Panels and a Suburban! ), with cool period
artwork included of prototype trucks. Also articles on Hardtop Station wagons
of the '50's, tri-carb '66 Olds, and a few others. If you like the TF, you'll
like this article. I like the pictures, myself. :)

Jerry Casper
'55-2 Suburban Carryall