[oletrucks] Let's Pay Attention to the Subject Line of our Postings

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Let's Pay Attention to the Subject Line of our Postings
From: Bennett Ratliff <Bennett@HUNTPROP.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:03:15 -0500
Hey..a suggestion to address all of the hand wringing and debate on
E-bay postings, responses, etc.  For those of us who don't have time to
read each and every important posting from the group, let's pay
attention to the subject line on the posting.  The delete key can be
used much more effectively if we know without opening each posting what
the subject matter is.  While I am guilty of this myself, it is very
easy to hit "reply to all" on e-mail and not modify the subject line.
If we will all take 10 seconds and make sure our subject line is
relevant to the posting I think it will help us all and eliminate many
of the concerns that have been posted in the last week.  FYI, have been
gone on vacation for a week and had to wade through over 200 postings to
find about 10 that interested me, so I have some recent experience with
this issue.  Keep those cards and letters coming, every posting is good
information for somebody.....my .02 worth.

Bennett Ratliff
'49 AD - Hoping to be road worthy by Labor Day