[oletrucks] Disc brake conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Disc brake conversion
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 22:26:55 EDT
I am soon going to convert one of my 54's to disc front on the I-beam and I
was looking for advice on who's kit to buy.  I am going to buy a basic kit,
since I already have the disc's and calipers sitting around.  Actually I will
be stealing them from my 57 project. This is given that the kit I buy uses
the camaro front rotors and calipers.  So anyone with experience shoot away,
I am a sitting target waiting for comments.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100