[oletrucks] '59 Chevrolet Truck Shop Supplement ???

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 Chevrolet Truck Shop Supplement ???
From: "The Hansons" <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:57:03 -0600
I have purchased a '58 shop manual but would also like to purchase the '59
supplement. The problem is that on ebay there is one listed that states it
has 75+ pages. However, another states it has over 200 pages. Does anybody
have a manual that they can check to see which numbers of pages is correct
or are there multiple supplements? Also, I was assuming that even though my
TK is a GMC that it would still have some great info benefits. I'm I right
with my assumption or wasting my time and money?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Christian Deaton
'59 GMC Napco