RE: [oletrucks] Clutch head screws

To: "'Paul W. Franchina'" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Clutch head screws
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:21:43 -0500
One other option is Restoration Specialties and Supply, Inc. (814) 467-9842.
Their catalog is $3.50 and they specialize in clips, fasteners, screws,
bolts, welting, etc. For classic vehicles. Have not ordered from them yet,
and some of the items seem a bit pricey, but in their catalog I see lots of
items I haven't seen anywhere else.

Jeff Nelson
Paducah, KY
1953 3600