Re: [oletrucks] Mulling It Over

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mulling It Over
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:29:12 -0500
On the issue of the fuel pump, I did see someone (think it was Stovebolt)
that sells a fuel pump hole cover plate, so that you can install an electric
pump.  If that is all that is wrong with the cam, do it; taking the cam out
& replacing the bearings takes a special bearing insert tool & either the
engine needs to be out of the truck or the grill removed for frontal access.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX