[oletrucks] Watching E-BAY

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Watching E-BAY
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 16:08:35 -0400
I may be crazy for offering this but.. I do check ebay almost daily because
of the rarety of some GMC specific parts. If anyone wants me to contact them
off list when I see a specific item just contact me and let me know what
you're looking for. I may change my mind depending on how many requests I
get but I will try this for a while. I'm most familiar with 55 2nd to 59
trucks particularly GMC since that's what I'm restoring but I'll try looking
for Chevrolet or the AD trucks as well if someone has a need.

Eric St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100
Fairport, NY