Re: [oletrucks] What About A Ford?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What About A Ford?
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:02:35 -0700
My '56 came with a 289. The PO (actually, about three owners back) had put
an entire Ford drivetrain in. I think Ford swaps are uncommon because parts
are more expensive. I have now replaced it with a 350. I wouldn't put in a
Frod engine myself, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I tried to convince
my friend with a Model A to put the 289 in. He turned it down, even though
it would have gotten him 5 times more power...