Re: [oletrucks] Floor repairs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floor repairs
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:45:38 -0700
Paul,
My apologies, the files are too large. In my haste to get this done I screwed up
the scaling factors.
Please try it again, and hopefully the results will be better.

>Hi Bob, can you e-mail me the scanned pages for the article.  I tried printing
>from my
>browser and the right edge gets cut off.  I'm doing some of the same mods as
>Mark Self is
>to a 1954 3100.

>> Anyway I scanned the article and it's at the URL below:
>>
>> <http://home.utm.net/bfischer/adv8artl.html>

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

rfischer@worldnet.att.net