[oletrucks] looking for 59

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] looking for 59
From: RICKVICKY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:50:57 EDT
Hi everyone
It has been a while since I posted to the list, We moved to SOCAL about six
weeks ago and had to give up the 59 chevy project truck (no way to bring it
with me), so now I am looking for another 59 Chevy 31, this time with
straight sheet metal and little or no rust. I would prefer it be running (so
I can get it home) and have the big back window. If anybody knows of one in
the SOCAL/ARIZ/NEV area I would appreciate an E-MAIL I would like to pick it
up in DEC/JAN T.I.A.

Rick Pettit
Truckless in Socal