[oletrucks] Oletruck list, apology pls read

To: "trucklist" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletruck list, apology pls read
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:35:40 -0400
Charlie K, Rob J, List members,
    Dam , I never intended to be the spark that set off the powder keg. I
really appreciate all the people and diverse information that this list
provides. I know I'm not the only poster of ebay ads but yes, I have been
responsible for sending many as of late and of setting off this latest
debate.

I resolve to send no future ebay ads to the oletruck list.

By way of explanation, I'm searching ebay anyway and I felt my time spent
would be a benefit to others on the list by saving their time.  A chance to
give something back to the list, a list of nice people...friends I've yet to
meet...friends who are a valuable source of  support and knowledge about the
old truck hobby. Please keep us together and yes lets keep focused on old
trucks as Rob intended and for which others have expressed their support.

I'm open to suggestions about how I could share the ebay research I do with
other list members who are interested. I do have a web page space supplied
by my service provider. I must confess to being somewhat ignorant as to how
to use it. Perhaps the more computer inclined out there can aide me in doing
this so that the part seekers will have a resource and the oletrucks list
can stay intact and focused.

Please accept my apology for any ill will that my otherwise well intentioned
actions may have caused.

Eric A. St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100
Fairport NY