[oletrucks] separate lists and Old Suburbans list/web page

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] separate lists and Old Suburbans list/web page
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:16:26 EDT
There actually is an existing Suburban web page and list, covering all up
thru 1972:

Early Suburban Owners Club - http://www.classictruckshop.com/clubs/earlyburbs/

It almost never has any traffic but coincidentally there were two posts
today.

I've been on the list for quite a while. . .maybe 3-4 years?  I've enjoyed
almost all of it, though I've long since gone to only reading emails related
to TF and/or Suburbans and/or V8's specific topics. . .and long since dropped
the humor as I felt there were just too many on the list these days for the
extra fluff I used to send.  I have developed friendships with many on the
list. . .even those with stock AD 6-cyl pickups. . .I would hate to lose any
of them.

Whatever you guys want to do is ok with me.  I'm on a herd of lists already.
. .ole trucks, suburbans, vettes, corvairs, computer stuff, robotics stuff,
etc.  Despite occaisional disagreements, this has got to be the best list
I've been on.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN