[oletrucks] All old trucks!

To: "trucklist" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] All old trucks!
From: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:06:18 -0400
I enjoy ALL old trucks. I've been on this list for a very long time and
enjoy discussing trucks, everything about them, with others who are as
interested as I am.  I really hate to see the disagreement among members
because there is so much we can learn from each other.

I have a '55 2nd Series TF and I get ideas, info and help from others who
have the same.  Yet I can also get great ideas from those posting about AD,
etc.
I also have several friends with old trucks who are not online, and I often
find info here to help them and post their ideas here as well.
I think that we have room for everyone who enjoys ole trucks!

As for the e-bay thing, I think its kinda nice to see info here that is
listed on trucks or whatever is of interest to us here on the list.
I don't have hours and hours to search e-bay's site every day so that I
won't miss some truck related item, so I appreciate those who take the time
to let us know what's there.

As others have posted, if the subject isn't of interest to you, just delete
it.
W can do that easily if everyone posts a detailed subject line.
I thought this list's main purpose was to help each other.

Well that's MHO.

Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html