Re: [oletrucks] Outlawing old trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Outlawing old trucks
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:49:14 EDT
--part1_583e382a.250d5dba_boundary

John,

What I want to know is where do you live. . .?!?. . .so we can stay away from
there.  I've had similar problems but they  are neighborhood based and not
city ordinance.  My fix is to eventually move out of the county I currently
live in though to one that emphasizes agricultural zoning. . .where they
never worry about a few old trucks.

 There are places where new trucks are not allowed. . .a suburb of Chicago
comes to mind. . .if a resident owns one, they must be parked in the owner's
garage out of sight whenever they are home; they must not be parked on the
street or in the driveway at any time.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN