Fwd: [oletrucks] Divorce Court & the List. (Long)

To: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] Divorce Court & the List. (Long)
From: Zthc01@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:57:38 EDT
--part1_525fa8e3.250d1962_boundary

From: Zthc01@aol.com
Full-name: Zthc01
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:35:34 EDT
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Divorce Court & the List. (Long)
To: pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net

G'morn ya'll,
I've been subscribed to oletrucks for a good while, almost from the start. I
remember the reasons this list was started. One of those reasons was the list
that Rob and the rest of us were on
was too general, F*rDs, D0Dges, New, Old, the old group was
inundated with posts, on topic and off topic, and a lot of flames. I
understand where Rob is coming from and I will go along with him although I'm
a "TF" kinda guy. "But" just because someone starts new specific lists
doesn't mean the oletrucks list will go away, Miqs ideas are good ones and I
plan to stay subscribed to OLETRUCKS and hope I can encourage my fellow
members to tighten there focus and keep to the oletrucks original charter.
As far as the E-Bay, and similar issues let's vote pro or con for each and a
simple majority carries the day for that issue.
Thomas "59TF38"

--part1_525fa8e3.250d1962_boundary--