[oletrucks] Re:Poster idea

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:Poster idea
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:13:30 -0400
He'll take alot of photos with the ideas of "mine will look like
> this one
> day"  Make a poster stating "Young rodder in training"
>     Wayne

I like that poster idea, Wayne. That will help persuade anyone
interested in our hobby to encourage him as much as possible. Lots of
positive comments about the efforts he is making on his truck will
surely swell him up with pride and provide fodder for continuing his
project and not losing intrest!
Shawn