RE: [oletrucks] members photo

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] members photo
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:08:19 -0500

O.K., I'll comment! 8^) Considering the conditions you pulled it from (only
the top of it showing through the grass eh!), it looks very well.

I've updated the Mailing Lists page of Chevytrucks to reflect many changes
in the mailing list scene. For those of you that are unaware that a website
exists just for us, I run the Chevytrucks.org website and invite you to pay
us a visit:

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/

I am way behind on many needed updates due to knee surgery but I'm trying to
catch up. Now *I* will return to lurking.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Providence, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org