[oletrucks] Selling some stuff

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Selling some stuff
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:30:42 EDT
Following is for sale:

55-2 small window cab (minor bubbling in the lower rear corners only).  Good
windshield, missing rear window.  Everything removed form cab (no door,
gauges, knobs, etc, just a cab with the dash).  Nothing has been hacked up,
this could save someone a lot of time and money if you have a rust
bucket....$250.00

Set of short step bedsides, pretty good condition, no rust..make offer.

Set of step, good condition..make offer

'55/'56 hood ...$150.00

Real good set of '55 3100 emblems, only about 6-8 pits on each one, but won't
pass for show chrome....$40.00

Couple of complete heater/defroster assemblies $125.00 each, one was a delux
if I recall, only real difference is the selector control knob, that I can
tell.

Couple of steering wheels, one flat style, one raised style (can't recall the
match for the years) both need to have the cracks filled, I could restore
them first, or you can, $50.00 each, unrestored.

Couple of '55/'56 grilles, one in (original) chrome, need to be rechromed,
has some flaking, couple of painted ones..$75.00 each.

'58/'59 GMC front bumber in original chrome, but straight...$65.00

Believe I have a good tailgate too...$100.00

Also have...

3.23 Disc brake posi rear (8.5 in ring gear) from a '79 T/A, I've been
lugging this around for 12 years, complete with sway bar, rotors (never
turned, no grooves), etc., have kits for the calipers, and the proportioning
valve too, car had 58K miles on it when I pulled it, just needs cleaned up
and painted.....$400.00

Set of 461 double hump heads, believe the date code was April '65, I'll throw
in the aliminum valve covers for them too, think they were M/T finned, no
sludge at all under the valve covers......$250.00

Edlebrock 600CFM, used less than 2 months, I think I paid just at $200.00 for
it from Jegs a few years ago, probably should be cleaned because it's been
sitting for so long...$100.00.

Edelbrock SP2P intake (SBC/4bbl)...$50.00

  If I've got what you need, and you think I'm out of line on the prices,
email me, I'm just going by "feel" here.

  I have other stuff too, send me a request and I'll see what I have.  I have
some decent doors (I'll be keeping a good set for myself) and other stuff too.

  Most of this stuff is in Oakdale, Ca. (near Modesto, about and hour below
Sacramento), some stuff I can ship, other stuff you gotta take a drive.

  I can batch price stuff too.

  I have some of the parts here in Fremont, Ca.

  Mike