[oletrucks] Window parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Window parts
From: sdellis@parker.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:21:30 -0400

I am resto-rodding my '53 truck and am in need of the following:

1.  Edging around door window:  these are the strips around the door windows.
They appear to be an integral part of the door, but at the same time appear as
is they could be replaced.  Mine are rusted through, and my body man says it
would be most helpful if we could find replacements.  Any ideas?

2.  Whinshield Sunvisor (cab visor):  someone mentioned the latest "Brothers"
catalog offered these, and they do but only for '55-59.  Anyone know of another
supplier?  Metal or fiberglass would be ok.

Thanks,
Shawn
'53 1/2" ton