[oletrucks] Shifters

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shifters
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:17:57 -0700
Hi all:
    I'll be running a th350 auto trans in my truck.  Can you guys give me
any tips or suggestions as to what you like in shifters?  I've looked at
Lokar, Genie and Hurst.  I'm big into saving money, so if any of you have
suggestions for salvage yard stuff, I'd appreciate it.  I'm not building a
racer, just a daily driver, for my son to drive back and forth to school,
and i can take to a cruise once in awhile.

Mark Self
'55 1st 5-window 3100
"Sentimental Journey"