[oletrucks] Correct Hub Caps?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Correct Hub Caps?
From: "Jim Cumings" <jcumings@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:40:32 -0700
Hi,

I'm new to the list, my name's Jim Cumings, I live in Silver Springs Nevada,
and just purchased a (green, what else) 1950 3100.

My truck's got two different types of hubcaps, one is the plain "CHEVROLET",
while the other three are "CHEVROLET" with a sort of shark-fin design. One
of these has a trace of blue(?) in the letters. I've seen pictures of 1950
trucks with both designs. Which is right, and what are the proper colors?

Thanks,

Jim

50 3100 5-Window