FW: [oletrucks] Correct Hub Caps?

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] Correct Hub Caps?
From: "Jim Cumings" <jcumings@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:54:28 -0700
Hi Tim,

I saw a picture of the finned hubcaps (I'm not sure what they're called) on
the American Classic Truck Parts page, they list it as a 41-46. They sure
look sharp clean and painted. I'm leaning hard towards getting one more of
these rather than three of the others.

Anyone have an opinion on the quality of the aftermarket caps? I think I'd
rather have a slightly blemished original as opposed to East-Asian pot
metal. Any opinions on the value of originality (of the part) as opposed to
appearance?

Jim