RE: [oletrucks] front license plate in CO

To: "'tim'" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] front license plate in CO
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:14:11 -0600
You are still required to have a front plate.  I have been pulled over for
it but wasn't given a ticket.  I keep the front plate in the glovebox.

<I was wondering if any of you Colorado ole truckers know the
<license plate
<regulations for older vehicles.  I currently only have the rear license
<plate installed on my truck, as there is no place to mount a
<front plate.
<
<Thanks,
<