Re: [oletrucks] nova rear??

To: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>, jelerath@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] nova rear??
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:46:54 -0700
 Thanks for all the info, but I am looking mostly for a rear end that I won't
have to move the spring perches if it isn't necessary. Jack, thanks to you too
for the tranny info, but I have a 3 on the tree and would like to keep it. So I
don't have to worry about finding a shifter for a 4 speed. Do you know if
another 3 speed would fit?

Thanks,

Dave