Re: [oletrucks] nova rear??

To: my51truck@eudoramail.com, jelerath@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] nova rear??
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:17:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/99 8:13:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
my51truck@eudoramail.com writes:

<<  Thanks for all the info, but I am looking mostly for a rear end that I
won't have to move the spring perches if it isn't necessary. Jack, thanks to
you too for the tranny info, but I have a 3 on the tree and would like to
keep it. So I don't have to worry about finding a shifter for a 4 speed. Do
you know if another 3 speed would fit?

 Thanks,

 Dave >>

  Dave,

  Relocating the perches is pretty easy, I've done this several times on many
different cars/trucks, if you're within an hour or two of the SF Bay Area,
I'd be happy to do it for you.

  Mike